Isn’t it time to stop feeling tapped out and start feeling turned on?
You’re good at working hard, making things happen and giving abundantly to others. But relying on your masculine energy without nourishing the source of your feminine is like trying to grow a rose with too much sun and not enough water. The results can be burn-out, exhaustion, failed relationships, depression, and sexual disinterest or dysfunction.
These times call for a revolution in how you access personal power as a woman: more sustainably by honoring your natural rhythm, more heart-centered, less frenetic doing and improving. Tap into the magnetic power of your Shakti, your true feminine radiance, to more effortlessly draw to you what’s wanted from a place of deep receptivity, pleasure and joy.
- Awaken more passion, sensuality & pleasure
- Learn gentle Tantric practices
- Explore your authentic feminine power
- Remove blockages for greater balance & energy flow
- Relax & receive; be deeply nourished & honor the goddess within
- Reconnect with the wisdom of your body and soul
- Celebrate, surrender and heal in sacred circle with other conscious women
Be expertly and gently guided into the essence
of who you are as a woman.
Here’s a taste of our weekend flow and what you have to look forward to:
Friday, August 16
- Open our sacred circle and arrive together
- Relax into our feminine body
- Dissolve barriers to sisterhood
- Receive nourishing touch
Saturday, August 17
(10 am – 1 pm)
- Surrender into our wild feminine heart
- Honor our breasts, our portals into deeper love
- Melt down into the great creatrix power of our womb
- Befriend your sacred sexual center
- Listen to the wisdom coming from the guru between your legs
- Move, dance and awaken the sensual energy in your root
- Activate your Shakti vitality with gentle Tantric practices
Sunday, August 18
(10 am – 1:30 pm)
- Reclaim your healthy relationship with pleasure as your birthright
- Learn why orgasmic women are such powerful women; straight talk about sacred sex
- Take your sovereign seat as goddess in a celebratory ritual to acknowledge Her in you
- Keep your Shakti alive with practices for deepening
Our 2017 Awakening Shakti Retreat in Sydney
A unique opportunity to work intimately with Lisa for a full weekend.
For over two decades, Lisa Schrader has coached thousands of people worldwide in the art of sacred loving. She’s the founder of Awakening Shakti and was the first Tantra & Sacred Sexuality teacher to appear on Oprah. She’s the author of Kama Sutra 52: A Year’s Worth of the Best Positions for Passion & Pleasure and is on the faculty of The Shift Network where she annually hosted The Shakti Summit for four years. She is recognized as Professional Certified Coach through the Internatioal Coach Federation and serves a global clientele through her private practice.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Please choose carefully as we are unable to provide refunds for this live event after your registration and purchase. Should the unforseeable happen and you’re unable to attend, your ticket may be transferred to another person. Or in special circumstances, it may be possible to receive credit toward another program. We so look forward to sharing this special weekend with you. Thank you!